5 Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Fights acne and other skin conditions – because of it’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties it can fight acne.
- Improve dry scalp and reduces dandruff – Add a few drops of tea tree oil (no more than 5%) to your shampoo and see the difference in your scalp. It also helps with itchiness and greasiness.
- It is great as a general disinfectant spray in your home to remove and kill toxic mold growing in your home. Just add 10 drops Tea tree oil to 2 cups of hot water and 1/2 cup of vinegar. Do not use it on marble or granite due to the acidic vinegar can eat away the stone. (recipe from Cleanmama)
- In Skincare it lightens scars, disinfects pores and replenishes skin’s natural oil balance. It is great for oily and combination skin.
- It soothes skin irritations – effective for sunburns, sores and insect bites.
We have a Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Soap. Our Calming, lavender Mint, Lavender Rosemary and Detox Facial Soap has Tea tree essential Oil. Three of our Face mask contains Tea Tree essential Oil.