Lavender Essential oil is steam distilled from leaves. It is widely known, loved and coveted worldwide. The reason I love this is because it can be used for all skin types- oily, dry or combination.
- Lavender oil helps reduce anxiety, fear and alleviates panic attacks.
- It tones, soothes and revitalizes skin.
- It has a soothing and calming effect on nerves.
- It is anti-inflammatory, antidepressant and antibacterial.
- It is used to clean wounds, heal burns and is nontoxic. It is used with most types of burns- sunburns, cold sores and insect bites.
Lavender was used in art during the period of Renaissance. Painters (including famous Rubens) were using lavender to improve quality of colors in painting.
Shop our website – Our Aloe Vera, Dreamy Lavender, Lavender Rosemary, Lavender Mint, Lavender Lemongrass, Mechanics and Serene Soap contains lavender essential oil. Our Lavender Body butter and Relaxing Eye Mask has lavender Essential oil. We also have Lavender Oats Bath Salts, Dreamy Lavender Sugar Scrub , Lavender Facial Toner and Our face masks- Skin Nourishing, Activated Charcoal and dark spots mask all have Lavender essential oil.
We have other lavender products such as Lemon-Lavender lip balm, and lavender aroma sachets.